Deadline extension for abstract submission!
Deadline extension for abstract submission – Abstracts MUST be submitted electronically via the online submission system by the given deadline June 19, 2023.
Notification of poster acceptance will be sent up to July 31.
Abstracts received via fax, e-mail or received after the deadline will not be accepted and therefore will not be considered for the program or publication.
- The number of submitted abstracts per one submitter (presenting author) is limited to three
- Abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee, who will consider its formal aspects and content. The Committee will decide the acceptance of contribution and in consideration of the amount of submitted abstracts it may reconsider the final presentation type and topic selection.
- Please have your abstract checked for correct spelling, punctuation, grammar and formal structure.
- The acceptance of the contribution will be notified via email to the presenting author by July 31th, 2023.
- The accepted presentations will be included into the Book of Abstracts only after full payment of the registration fee by the presenting author by July 15th, 2023.
Authors guide for abstract formatting
- All abstracts must be written in English using the Abstract template.
- When submitting your abstract, consider and choose the appropriate scientific topic and the presentation method.
Please contact the Organizing Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any assistance.
Download the Template of Abstract Submission for 7th European Cyclodextrin Conference (ECC23).